Things were going fine and then Jon and I started to put up the Head Sail on the Furler. I must have inserted the sail into the wrong track on the rail because it got hard to pull as it got higher. Using the old brute force trick of the winch we got it up. However then the furler would not rotate.
I suspect we forced the rail up further on the mast head and locked it up.
Being smart and not wanting to go up the mast we took it down and contacted The Rigging Company out of Annapolis and they are coming down on the 21’st to check it out. Lets hope for an easy fix.
Who said this would be an easy entry back into the water…..