Being a lazy sailor (also Safe Sailor), I have always worried about going to the mast to raise, reef or lower the main. Well now I fixed that!
Pat and I installed a deck plate at the base of the mast and then added blocks and a deck organizer to bring the lines back to the cockpit with clutches to make them easy to handle.
I still think I will take one of the wenches off the mast (I have 2), and locate it next to the cockpit clutches. But all in all it so nice and easy to manage the main now, I don’t know why it took me so long to do it..
BTW: When working with 5200 sealant wear gloves, it takes days to wear it off your fingers.